Boise State Mountain Home provides National Testing Services for students and community members.
University Testing Services
Testing Services strives to:
- Provide a public service by offering computer-based testing services
- Collaborate with faculty and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies, and national organizations to keep current with all aspects of our services
- Provide a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which will be clean, comfortable, quiet and user-friendly
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Act as a repository of information for university testing activities and for community testing needs.
Testing Service Hours
|8 a.m.-10 a.m.||8 a.m.-2 p.m.||8 a.m.-2 p.m.||8 a.m.-2 p.m.||8 a.m.-10 a.m.|
To Register For an Exam
Please visit the National Testing Services for Mountain Home Students web page to register for the exam you wish to take.
Exams and Services Offered
- Proctor for distance education students in the Mountain Home area who are attending other universities and colleges
- Proctor for Boise State students needing proctoring services in Mountain Home
- Fees are $25 per exam for non-Boise State students
- Fee is $10 per exam
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP®) is designed to test knowledge in specific college subjects and can fulfill major requirements as well as CORE by earning qualifying scores. Approximately 2,900 colleges and universities will accept credit for successful scores. All 33 exams are administered on the computer in the Testing Services Office.
To learn more about these exams, the fees and instructions, please visit the CLEP Testing Information website.
The DSST™ Program
The DSST™ credit by exam program gives students the opportunity to receive college credit for life experience as a form of prior learning assessment. Recommended for credit by the American Council on Education, the 38 exams are offered in diverse subject areas such as health, ethics, finance, and technology.
To learn more about these exams, the fees and instructions, please visit the DSST™ Program Information website.
Exams List For Testing at Mountain Home AFB
To learn about which exams are available, please download the CLEP/DSST exams list. (PDF)
NOTE: Hours may vary on some days to accommodate special group testing. If you are making a special trip to Mountain Home Air Force Base to test, please call (208) 828-6746 to make sure we are open.