Boise State Center at CSI Important Financial Information
Tuition and Fees
All classes in the Magic Valley are part a Boise State self-support program, meaning that the tuition and fees you pay go directly back into the programs offered through the Boise State Center at CSI. This ensures that we can continue offering high-quality programs to you and the Magic Valley community.
- The cost for classes in the self-support programs is on a per-credit basis, regardless of how many classes or credits you take.
- These fees do not include access to the recreation center or health center or tickets to athletic events.
- Fee waivers do not apply to these classes.
- Enrollment is restricted to students registered in the programs.
- Please note that some courses have extra fees (lab, workshop, telecommunication) in addition to regular per credit course fees. Please check your course schedule and verify fees at the time of registration.
Boise State Center at CSI Deadlines
Fall Semester 2017
Fall Standard Application Date: May 15, 2017
Fee Payment Deadline: August 17, 2017
Spring Semester 2018
Spring Standard Application Date: November 15, 2017
Fee Payment Deadline: January 4, 2018
Visit the Academic Calendar to see deadline dates for fee payments, registration, adding and dropping classes, withdrawals, etc.
*Important Notice of Bachelor of Social Work Application Deadline:
The application deadline to be considered for the cohort starting Spring 2018 is Friday, October 6, 2017. Application materials are located at the School of Social Work website. Application materials should be submitted to Stefanie Gilbert.
**Important Notice of Master of Social Work Application Deadline For Two Programs:
The application deadline for the following programs is December 1, 2017.
- Applications are currently being accepted to be considered for an MSW Three-Year Foundation cohort. Foundation classes will begin in the Fall of 2017. Applicants eligible for this program are those students who have achieved a Bachelor’s Degree in disciplines other than Social Work.
- Applications for the Advanced Standing MSW Program are also being accepted. Applicants eligible for this program are those students currently holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
For more information please contact Donna Hatch, MSW Coordinator, (208) 933-2361.
Let us help you take the next step!
Boise State Center at CWI
Phone: (208) 562-3423